• Do you have a positive persona that makes patients look for any excuse to come back and see you?
• Are you able to connect and engage with people on a personal level (not just a clinical skill level)?
• Are you comfortable with picking up the phone to speak to past patients?
• Do you have a passion for learning and development?
• Are you bored and fed up working in an environment that prevents you from treating your patients to the best of your ability?
• Do you feel that you are forced to under-serve your patients and only offer ‘hands off’ treatment when you know that your ‘hands on’ physiotherapy skills can make a huge positive impact on their symptoms and improve their quality of life?
......Stockton Heath Physiotherapy & Wellness mission statement is:
‘To Help People Make Better Decisions About Their Health and to Brighten the Day of Anyone Who Enters Our World’
YOU NEED TO BE:
• Full of energy and ready for a new and exciting challenge
• Have musculoskeletal experience
• Trained in Pilates (or willing to be trained)
• Able to communicate confidently and help people feel comfortable in our environment.
• Offer not only outstanding clinical skills, but also customer service so that clients receive a first-class experience and look forward to coming back.
• Embrace and support Stockton Heath Physiotherapy & Wellness Core Values which are:
• Create WOW Factor Experiences
• People First Patient Second
• Connect Emotionally
• Anticipate Unstated Needs
• Pursue Growth & Learning
• Embrace & Drive Change
• Be Passionate, Determined & Creative
• Fun & Positive Team Spirit
IF SO, WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU!
WHAT WE’VE GOT FOR YOU:
• A supportive and fun working environment where you will be a valued member of our team and your voice will be heard.
• The opportunity to provide a comprehensive treatment and rehabilitation programme to your patients, enabling you to make a real difference in their lives.
• Ongoing training to develop you towards achieving your professional goals and achieving success in your role.
• A position with room for growth in a rapidly expanding vibrant, forward thinking physiotherapy practice.
• Flexible working - some early, late and/or weekend work required.
• Competitive salary package
• Flexible working hours
• Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Salary: £25,000.00 to £34,000.00 / year depending upon experience.
• Exceptional new graduates will be considered.
How To Apply: